Prototype Level Design, Inventory Bug Fix, Main Menu Creation

 

Xodius Studios Blog #2 
Prototype Level Design, Inventory Bug Fix, Main Menu Creation

Author: Kanitha Charoenpanich
Published: 02/22/2023 13:47

The Problem:

     The only problem I have been having is with the inventory. When I pick up an item and go to the inventory menu, the program crashes. The inventory exits with an access violation. I have no issues with the level at this time. I am working with the other members of my group to design the prototype level. I am working on the main menu, and so far no problems.






Problem Solution:

    I have not fixed the issue with the inventory. I have to check if the items have the correct set of data in the blueprints. I also have to debug in my inventoryBag to see if it is crashing there. I am currently working on the level design for the prototype. I plan to make the level larger, than the rooms I have made currently. I plan on making the main menu UI and including the start and exit buttons. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creating the door system in "Forgotten Memories"

Puzzle Level Design and Inventory UI

Level Streaming in "Forgotten Memories"